Europe's leading pipeline event, the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc), has been held successfully from 18 to 21 March 2019 in Berlin, Germany. The organizer announced that 750 participants from 54 different nations, delegations from almost 80 different pipeline operators as well as 78 exhibitors have joined and contributed to the event. This makes the ptc 2019 the biggest and most successful event so far.
In the course of the lecture program and the discussions that followed, ptc tackled some of the most important current and future challenges for the international pipeline industry:
- Eurasian Pipeline Forum: Linking East and West
- Digital Transformation & Cyber Security in the Pipeline Industry
- Pipelines 2050: From Fossil Fuels to Renewable Fuels
- Illegal Tapping
- Public Perception of Pipelines and Pipeline Projects
- Qualification and Recruitment of Pipeline Personnel
The core of the ptc have again been the 25 Technical Sessions with more than 80 lectures reviewed by the members of the ptc Advisory Committee. Within the next 2-3 weeks all abstracts and papers will be moved into the Pipeline Open Knowledge Base for future reference and research purposes.
Do not forget to mark the date for ptc 2020: 30 March 2020 - 2 April 2020 in Berlin.